Full time permanent
Salary Group 4 L21-27
£69,031 to £79,958
Required Easter 2022
The Governors of St John Henry Newman are delighted to be seeking to appoint a Headteacher for this new school from September 2022. This is a tremendous opportunity for a Headteacher to establish grow and develop a new Catholic Primary School in the heart of Peterborough. The headteacher should be innovative and inspiring and be able to lead and develop others to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
• Has a deep commitment to the vision and ethos of Catholic Education and is capable of sharing their faith with the whole school community.
• Has the skills and drive to establish, develop and grow the school to its full potential and size.
• Is an outstanding leader with a proven and demonstrable track record of driving and sustaining improvement, is a high effective leader who has the ability to lead, motivate and challenge children and staff.
• Is an effective communicator across the school, and the wider community and is committed to continuing the effective partnerships between parish, parents and community.
• Has the necessary drive to pursue and achieve the highest expectation for pupils’ attainment, progress and personal development.
In return we offer:
• An opportunity to grow professionally in a welcoming and friendly Catholic school.
• A caring school community supported by a strong, effective and vibrant Governing Body together with an engaged wider school and Parish family.
• Happy, well behaved, confident children who are eager to learn and enjoy all aspects of school life.
• A dedicated staff team who strive for high standards of teaching and learning, who help and support each other
If you would like an informal conversation with the Chair of Governors, please contact Helen Bates at: office@StJohnHenryNewman.org.uk to book a call.
For an application pack please click here or visit www.st-johnhenrynewman.org.uk to download a copy of the Application pack electronically or for an application pack to be emailed direct or if you have any questions, please contact Helen Bates (Assistant Director of Schools RC Diocese of East Anglia) office@StJohnHenryNewman.org.uk
All Applications must be returned to Jane Delph at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 7th January 2022, Noon
Shortlisting Date: Monday 10th January 2022
Interview Dates: Thursday 13th & Friday 14th January 2022